0 Believe

>> Saturday, October 30, 2010










Please click tag to view full sized tag.


This tutorial was written by me on 30 October 2010. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.



Supplies:

Tube of Choice. I am using the awesome art of Robert Alvarado. In order to use the tube you must purchase it have the appropriate license to use it from MPT.


I used Tammy Kat's part of an awesome collab kit called Midsummer Nights Dream which you can purchase at Pimp My Tags with Scraps HERE Can't wait to use the other parts of the collab!

Filters - Xero Porcelain, Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow

Mask - I used Vix Mask 364, which you can get HERE Just scroll down a bit till you find masks 346 - 365m


Font of choice, I used 2peas cross eyed.

Let's start!

Open a new canvas 700 x 700, floodfill white. Copy and paste the frame without the drop shadow. Using your magic wand, click inside the frame, selections modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste paper pinklilypaper, re-size 80% Selections, invert, delete. Move the paper under the frame layer. Select none.

Copy and paste your tube and place it in your frame. I had to erase some bits of my tube which were hanging over the bottom of the frame. I duplicated the frame layer & placed one frame below the tube & one frame above. On the frame layer above the tube, I erased the bits which were hanging over.

On your tube layer, effects Xero Porcelain, with the default settings, but change the blue channel to 0. Duplicate your tube, on the original, adjust blur, gaussian blur 3, change the blend mode to soft light. Drop shadow the original layer.

Drop shadow the frame layer.


Copy and paste the believe beads, drop shadow.

Copy and paste the pink string under your beads layer. Re-size 75%, drop shadow.

Copy and paste Sparkle paper 1 above your white background layer. Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk load Vix mask 364, merge group. Move it so it's evenly placed behind your frame.

Copy and paste dragonfly, re-size 75% drop shadow.

Copy and paste small mushroom, re-size 75% drop shadow.

Copy and paste purple left wing, re-size 50%. You might want to rotate this a little, just work out where it looks best!

I added some sparkles above the mask layer.

Add your name. I used gradient glow on mine choosing a colour from my tube.

Close your white background layer & crop merged opaque. Re-size tag to whatever you like, I usually use just under 600 x 600.

Now, add your artists credits and you are finished!!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP