0 My Blog has Attitude!!!

>> Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thanks Artmama, LeighasBlessings and Rainbow Parrot for my brand new award!!!






"In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog.

If you have been awarded the "I got the Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received."


So what makes me different? Well it took me a few days to think this through & I have come up with 3 things which relate to my past, my current life and my family:


1. I was an Aerobics instructor in my younger days!!

2. I have 3 cats! Is that weird??

3. My father fought for the French Foreign Legion.



I would like to nominate these 5 blogs:

Willowgemz Designz

Dave's Unique PSP

Sharon Becker Creations

Punky Butts


Hungry Hill Annex



Thanks again, AM, Leigha and Rainbow!!! xoxo

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP