0 Relax!

>> Sunday, January 16, 2011




Please click tag to view full sized tag.


This tutorial was written by me on 16 January 2011. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.

Supplies:

Tube of Choice. The art I am using is ©Jamie Kidd. I purchased this tube when Jamie was licensed at CILM which no longer operates. I believe Jamie is now licensed with CDO.


I used a gorgeous kit called Relax, which you can purchase at Exquisite Scraps HERE, thanks Krissy!! xoxo

Template: I used Vix Template 31, which you can download HERE

Mask : I used Vix Mask 426, which you can download HERE.

Filters - Mura Meister copies, Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow, Xero Porcelain

Font of choice, I used Little Hand.



Let's start!


Open the template. Shift D to duplicate. Image re-size, change the resolution to 72 dpi (inline with most PTU artist's TOU) and change the percentage to 100%. Make sure to tick re-size all layers.

I like room to move so I increased my canvas to 700 x 700.

Delete the wordart layer.

On the Rectangles layer, selections, select all, float, defloat. Copy and paste a paper of choice as a new layer, I used paper 8. Re-size 80%, selections invert delete. Select none. Effects Eye candy gradient glow, drop shadow. Delete the original Rectangles layer.

Change the colour of the star fill layer using adjust hue & saturation, colourize.

On the star frame layer, adjust, add remove noise, 75% uniform monochrome cheecked.

Copy and paste your tube. Effects, Xero Porcelain, default settings but change the Blue channel to 0. Drop shadow.

This is where you make your tag your own by adding different elements, but here is what I used.

Copy and paste Felt embellishment 1 under your tube, re-size 80% and drop shadow.

Delete the stars with trails and stars layers. Copy and paste a star from the kit, re-size 40%, drop shadow. Duplicate a few times & re-size, and place around the tag.

Copy and paste Button 5, re-size 50%, drop shadow. Copy and paste another button, re-sizes 40%.

Copy and paste a ticket stub, re-size 50%. Use your pick or deform too to rotate it slightly. Drop shadow.

Copy and paste a skull, re-size 40%, drop shadow.

Copy and paste a couple of flowers & re-size, place around your tag.

Copy and paste lollipop, re-size 80%, drop shadow.

Copy and paste the heart doodle, re-sizes 80% drop shadow.

New rater layer above your back ground layer, and add a few brushes of choice. I changed the blend mode to dissolve and lowered the opacity to 36.

Copy and paste paper 3 just above your background layer. Load Vix mask 426, merge group.

Copy and paste journal pad, rotate slightly. Re-size 85%, drop shadow.

Add some sparkles!!!

Add your name. I used gradient glow on mine choosing a colour from my tube.

Close your white background layer & crop merged opaque. Re-size tag to whatever you like, I usually use just under 600 x 600.

Now, add your artists credits and you are finished!!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP