0 "My Blog Rocks" Award!!

>> Friday, June 3, 2011




Woo Hoo, thank you Kimberley Scrap Rebellion and Leigha Leigha Blessings for my award!!! I am honoured!!





This award is to acknowledge blogs that rock. If you know a blog that rocks and want to give them this award then send them a message that says "Your Blog Rocks!!" Since I have accepted this award I must pass it on to 5 other people that I think have rockin blogs. There are no rules to this award. Only that you send it to 5 people that you think deserve this award. Just make sure you leave them a message. The 5 blogs that I think ROCK are:


Kittz Kreationz

Rieka Rafita


Sky Scraps

Electric Fairy Floss

Artmama's Studio

(Even though Artmama is not in a position to accept this award right now, I want to give it to her because her blog really rocks!)/

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP