::Search This Blog::

::I CT For::

Katharine Art

::Contributors::

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have rejoined the psp community after a few years away. I am planning to update my blog and make it more current! Please check back and I hope you'll find something you like!

::Forum I'm At!!::

::Followers::

Friday, October 14, 2022

This tutorial was written by me on 14 October 2022. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.

Supplies:

Tube - I used a fab tube by StellaFelice7. You can purchase this tube at Picsfordesign HERE.

Scrapkit - I used a stunning kit by BrokenChell23 You can purchase this kit from Picsfordesign HERE.

Mask - I used Miz Mask 237, which you can download at MizTeeques Masks HERE

Filters - Xero Porcelain

Font of choice - Pride of the Young

Don't forget to leave some love when you download!

Let's start!

Open a new canvas 800 x 800 and floodfill white.

Copy and paste frame element 87.

Click inside your frame with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5. Paste paper 12 as a new layer under the frame layer, selections, invert, delete. Drop shadow the frame layer.

Drop shadwow elements as you go, see my tag for placement

Copy and paste your tube, effects xero porcelain, default settings but change the softness to 12. Duplicate the tube, and on the copy, adjust blur, gaussian blur 3. Change the blend mode to soft light. Drop shadow the original layer.

Copy and paste element 175, re-size 70%

Copy and paste element 139.

Copy and paste element 162, image flip, re-size 60%.

Copy and paste element 160.

Copy and paste element 66, re-size 60%

Copy and paste element 110, re-size 30%

Copy and paste element 153, re-size 60%

Copy and paste element 151, re-size 45%

Copy and paste element 157, re-size 45%

Create a new raster layer above the background layer. Selections, select all, copy and paste paper 10 into selection, select none. Load your mask, merge group.

Crop your tag and re-size. Add some sparkles!

Add your name and your artist's copyright and you're finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment