::Search This Blog::

::I CT For::

Katharine Art

::Contributors::

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have rejoined the psp community after a few years away. I am planning to update my blog and make it more current! Please check back and I hope you'll find something you like!

::Forum I'm At!!::

::Followers::

Friday, December 31, 2010

This tutorial was written by me on 31 December 2010 and updated on 14 October 2022. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.

Supplies:

Tube of Choice. I am using the art of Blonde Blythe, which I purchased from MPT. Choose a suitable tube.

Scrapkit - I used an awesome kit called Pirate Punk by Tammy Kat. You can download it HERE

Filters - Xero Porcelain, Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow

Mask - WSL mask 271 and 307, you can download them HERE.

Font of choice, I used 2Peas DW Sydney.

Let's start!

Open a new canvas 700 x 700, floodfill white.

Copy and paste glitterpaper. Load mask WSL 307. Merge Group

Copy and paste paper 2. Load mask WSL 271. Merge Group, re-size 85%.

Copy and paste your tube. Effects, Xero Porcelain with the default settings but lower the blue channel. Drop Shadow.

Copy and paste glassbrad 2, re-size 70%, drop shadow. Copy and paste pirate punk button, drop shadow. Copy and paste the little heart button. Drop shadow.

Copy and paste one of the flags, re-size 80%. Place above your top mask layer. Drop Shadow.

Copy and paste the pirate map, re-size 80% twice. Using your pick or deform tool, rotate it slightly to the right. Place in between the two mask layers.

Copy and paste the ropebow, re-size 80%. Place near the buttons.

Copy and paste the bottleborder above the top mask layer, re-size 70%. Image mirror & drop shadow.

Add some sparkles!!!

Add your name & copyright & you're finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment