::Search This Blog::

::I CT For::

Katharine Art

::Contributors::

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have rejoined the psp community after a few years away. I am planning to update my blog and make it more current! Please check back and I hope you'll find something you like!

::Forum I'm At!!::

::Followers::

Monday, June 4, 2012

This tutorial was written by me on 22 April 2012 and updated on
4 October 2022. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I'm using a cute Caron Vinson tube which you can purchase from CDO HERE.

Scrapkit - I used a stunning kit called My Happy Place from Jenn's Designs which you can purchase HERE

Mask - I used WSL mask 167 which you can download from Weescotslass HERE

Filters - Xero Porcelain

Font of choice - KG as the deer

Don't forget to leave some love when you download!

Let's start!

Open a new canvas 800 x 800 and floodfill white.

Copy and paste frame element 62, re-size 110%. Click inside the frame with your magic wand and delete. Selections modify expand by 5, paste paper 2 as a new layer, selections invert delete, select none.

Drop shadwow elements as you go, see my tag for placement

Copy and paste your tube, effects xero porcelain, default settings but change the softness to 12. Duplicate the tube, and on the copy, adjust blur, gaussian blur 3. Change the blend mode to soft light. Drop shadow the original layer.

Copy and paste element 5, re-size 50%

Copy and paste element 53, re-size 50%

Copy and paste element 76, re-size 40%

Copy and paste element 109, re-size %

Create a new raster layer above the background layer. Selections, select all, copy and paste paper 9 into selection, select none. Load your mask, merge group.

Crop your tag and re-size. Add some sparkles!

Add your name and your artist's copyright and you're finished!

This is the original sample tag

0 comments:

Post a Comment