::Search This Blog::

::I CT For::

Katharine Art

::Contributors::

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have rejoined the psp community after a few years away. I am planning to update my blog and make it more current! Please check back and I hope you'll find something you like!

::Forum I'm At!!::

::Followers::

Monday, October 1, 2012

This tutorial was written by me on 30 September 2012 and updated on 27 September 2022. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.

Supplies:
Tube - I have used a witchy tube by Molly Harrison.  If you want to use the same tube you can purchase it and a license to use it at CDO HERE

Scrapkit - I used an awesome kit by Crystals Creations called Jeepers Creepers , thanks so much Crystal! You can download this kit HERE

Template - I used template 45 by Tamie, you can download it HERE
Mask - I used WSL 105, download it HERE

Filters - Xero Radiance and Porcelain, Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow

Font of choice, I used Smiley Monster

Don't forget to leave some love when you download!

Let's start!!

Change the resolution of the template to 72 dpi. Increase the canvas size to 800 x 800. Delete the credits layer.

On the Big Circle layer, selections, select all, float/defloat. Create a new raster layer. Copy and paste paper 4 into selection, select none.  Delete the original template layer.

Merge the 2 strip layers together then float/defloat. Copy and paste paper 5 as a new layer, select none and delete the original template layer.

Using the same steps as above, repeat using paper 9 on the rectangle layer.

Paper 11 on rectangle 2 and 3.

Paper 6 on the small circle.

Paper 10 on rectangle 4.

Paper 16 on circle,

You can add a gradient glow to each layer if you want, and drop shadow.

Drop shadow each element as you go.

Copy and paste element 18 as a new layer. See my tag for placement.

Copy and paste element 4, re-size 60%

Copy and paste your tube, effects xero radiance, just hit random until you see an effect you like. Duplicate the tube, and on the copy, adjust blur, gaussian blur 4. Change the blend mode to soft light. Drop shadow the original layer.

Copy and paste element 10, re-size 50%

Copy and paste element 13.

Copy and paste element 31 re-size 50%.

Copy and paste element 34 re-size 60% .

Copy and paste element 7 re-size 50%.

Copy and paste element 33 re-size 30%.

Create a new raster layer above the background layer. Selections, select all and fill with a colour from your tube. Select none. Load your mask, merge group. Re-size 110% and lower the opacity to about 60 if necessary.
Add some sparkles!!

Add your name, crop and re-size your tag, and add your artist's copyright & you're finished!

This is the original sample tag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment