::Search This Blog::

::I CT For::

Katharine Art

::Contributors::

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have rejoined the psp community after a few years away. I am planning to update my blog and make it more current! Please check back and I hope you'll find something you like!

::Forum I'm At!!::

::Followers::

Sunday, September 30, 2012

This tutorial was written by me on 30 September 2012 and updated on
28 September 2022. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I have used a gorgeous tube by Alex Prihodko. If you want to use the same tube you can purchase it and a license to use it at VM Artists HERE.

Scrapkit - I used a lovely kit by Scraps Dimensions called Autumn Feel. You can download this kit HERE

Mask - I used an RD mask, use one of your choice.

Filters - Xero Radiance, Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow

Font of choice, I used Autumn Chant

Don't forget to leave some love when you download!

Let's start!

Open a new canvas 800 x 800, floodfill white.

Create a new layer above the background layer. Selections, select all. Copy and paste paper 4 into selection, select none. Load your mask and merge group.

Drop shadow each element as you go, see my tag for placement.

Copy and paste elelment 31, the frame and re-size 85%. Using your magic wand, click inside the frame. Selections modify expand by 5. Copy and paste paper 2 as a new layer, selections, invert, delet. Copy and paste your close up tube as a new layer, delete and select none.

On your tube, effects xero radiance, just hit random until you see an effect you like. Duplicate the tube, and on the copy, adjust blur, gaussian blur 4. Change the blend mode to soft light. Drop shadow the original layer.

Copy and paste element 19, the wheelbarrow, and re-size 50%. Position this on the bottom right of your tag.
Copy and paste the flower elements 27 and 28. Re-size 20%

Copy and paste the shrub element 36, re-size 40%.

Copy and paste element 29, the ribbon and re-size 60%.

Copy and paste the butterfly element 32, re-size 20%.

Add some sparkles!
Add your name, crop and re-size your tag, and add your artist's copyright & you're finished!

This is the original sample tag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment