::Search This Blog::

::I CT For::

Katharine Art

::Contributors::

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have rejoined the psp community after a few years away. I am planning to update my blog and make it more current! Please check back and I hope you'll find something you like!

::Forum I'm At!!::

::Followers::

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Please click tag to view full size.

This tutorial was written by me on 29 September 2012 and updated on
29 Sseptember 2022. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I have used a very cute Caron Vinson tube which you can purchase at CDOHERE

Scrapkit - I used a gorgeous collab kit by Tamie and Vicki called Trick or Treat, thanks both of you! You can download this kit HERE

Mask - I used Mask_Vivienne_0072, download it HERE

Filters - Xero Radiance

Font of choice, I used We are in Love

Don't forget to leave some love when you download!

Let's start!

Open a new canvas 800 x 800, floodfill white.

Create a new layer above the background layer. Selections, select all. Copy and paste paper 1 into selection, select none. Load your mask and merge group.

Copy and paste TrickorTreatEle27. Click inside with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste paper 5 as a new layer under the frame layer, selections, invert, delete. Copy and paste your close up above the paper layer, delete. Select none. Lower the opacity on the tube layer to about 38.
Copy and paste the haunted house, element 23 above the mask layer.

Drop shadow each element as you go, and see my tag for placement.

Copy and paste ele13_SV, re-size 80%

Copy and paste ele4_SV re-size 60%

Copy and paste TrickorTreatEle1, re-size 80%. />

Copy and paste TrickorTreatEle12 re-size 60%,

Copy and paste TrickorTreatEle20, re-size 60%

Copy and paste TrickorTreatEle21, re-size 60%. .

Copy and paste ele5_SV, re-size 40%

Copy and paste your tube, effects xero radiance, just hit random until you see an effect you like. Duplicate the tube, and on the copy, adjust blur, gaussian blur 3. Change the blend mode to soft light. Drop shadow the original layer.

Crop your tag, re-size and add some sparkles!!

Add your name and your artist's copyright & you're finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment