::Search This Blog::

::I CT For::

Katharine Art

::Contributors::

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have rejoined the psp community after a few years away. I am planning to update my blog and make it more current! Please check back and I hope you'll find something you like!

::Forum I'm At!!::

::Followers::

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

This tutorial was written by me on 24 September 2012. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.
Supplies:

Tube of choice. I am using a stunning tube by Celinart which I purchased when she was selling at SATC

Scrapkit - I used a kit by MistyLynn called Emo What. You can purchase this kit HERE
Mask - I used Gemsmask 93, which is no longer available to download, use one you have in your stash!

Filters - Xero Radiance and Porcelain, Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow

Font of choice, I used MA Sexy

Don't forget to leave some love when you download!

Let's start!

Open a new canvas 700 x 700, floodfill white.

Copy and paste frame 2 re-size 80%. Click inside with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste paper 6 under the frame layer, selections, invert, delete, select none. Drop shadow the frame.

Copy and paste your tube, effects xero radiance, just hit random until you see an effect you like. Duplicate the tube, and on the copy, adjust blur, gaussian blur 4. Change the blend mode to soft light. Drop shadow the original layer.

Copy and paste paper 5 as a new layer above your background layer, load mask. Merge group.

Drop shadow your elements as you go.

Copy and paste feather 1 above your mask layer,and re-size 50%.

Copy and paste skull 2 above your frame layer.

Copy and paste flowers 1, 2 and 3 re-size 25%. Duplicate each flower and arrange around your frame.

Copy and paste skull pocket, re-size 30% and place on the bottom right of your tag.

Copy and paste the clip, re-size 30% and place on the top right of your frame.

Copy and paste the teddy, re-size 30%, and place bottom left of your frame.

Copy and paste the skull, re-size 25% and place in the top left corner of the frame.

Crop your tag and re-size. Add some sparkles!

Add your name and your artist's copyright and you're finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment