::Search This Blog::

::I CT For::

Katharine Art

::Contributors::

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have rejoined the psp community after a few years away. I am planning to update my blog and make it more current! Please check back and I hope you'll find something you like!

::Forum I'm At!!::

::Followers::

Sunday, September 23, 2012

This tutorial was written by me on 23 September 2012, and edited on 30 September 2022. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.

Supplies:

Tube of choice - I am using a fantastic tube by Alicia Mujica. You can purchase this tube HERE

Scrapkit - This kit "Emo Furry Friends" is by Crystals Creations and it was PTU but is now FTU!! Thanks Crystal! You can download this kit HERE

Filters - Xero Radiance

Font of choice - I used CAC Champagne

Don't forget to leave some love when you download!

Let's start!

Open a new canvas 800 x 800 and floodfill white.

Drop shadwow elements as you go, see my tag for placement

Copy and paste element 36. Duplicate and flip.

Copy and paste element 19, duplicate and mirror.

Copy and paste element 5.

Copy and paste frame element 14 and re-size 125%. Click inside with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste paper 11 below the frame layer and re-size 70%. Selections, invert delete, select none. Drop shadow the frame layer.

Copy and paste element 12 re-size 60%.

Copy and paste your tube, effects xero radiance, just hit random until you see an effect you like. Duplicate and on the copy, adjust blur, gaussian blur 3. Change the blend mode to soft light or a blend mode to suit your tube. Drop shadow the original layer.

Copy and paste element 17, re-size 75%.

Copy and paste element 18, re-size 55%

Copy and paste element 1, re-size 50%

Copy and paste element 34 re-size 70% and mirror.

Crop your tag and re-size. Add some sparkles!

Add your name and your artist's copyright and you're finished!

This is the original sample tag


0 comments:

Post a Comment