::Search This Blog::

::I CT For::

Katharine Art

::Contributors::

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have rejoined the psp community after a few years away. I am planning to update my blog and make it more current! Please check back and I hope you'll find something you like!

::Forum I'm At!!::

::Followers::

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

This tutorial was written by me on 28 September 2022. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.
Supplies:

Tube of choice - I am using a lovely tube by Alec Rud. If you want to use the same tube you can purchase it and a license to use it at PFD HERE.


Scrapkit - I used a gorgeous kit by Fab Designz which you can download from the Creative Misfits blog HERE.

Mask and Wordart - I used LeavesMzAne2U mask and wordart by SophisticatSimone, both of which you can download at the Creative Misfits blog HERE

Filters - Xero Porcelain and Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow

Font of choice, I used Big Fish

Don't forget to leave some love when you download!

Let's start!

Open a new canvas 800 x 800.

Copy and paste frame 3, re-size 110%
Click inside the frame with your magic wand, selections modify expand by 10. Paste paper 10 as a new layer, selections invert delete, select none.

Create a new raster layer above your bottom layer and fill with a colour, gradient or paper. I used paper 12. Apply your mask, re-size 90%.

Drop shadow each element as you go, see my tag for placement.

Copy and paste apple banner, re-size75%

Copy and paste fall tree under the frame layer, place it on the left, duplicate mirror.

Copy and paste pumpkin sign, re-size 80%

Copy and paste your tube. Apply Xero Porcelain at the default settings but lower the softness to about 12.

Copy and paste the apple, re-size 25%

Copy and paste the wordart, resize 70%. Selections, select all, float defloat, create a new raster layer under the wordart and fill with white. Selections, invert Delete.

Copy and paste the burgandy sparkle above your mask layer.

Copy and paste the butterfly, re-size 30%

Copy and paste the owl, re-size 30%

Add some sparkles here!!

Add your name, crop and re-size your tag, and add your artist's copyright & you're finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment