::Search This Blog::

::I CT For::

Katharine Art

::Contributors::

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have rejoined the psp community after a few years away. I am planning to update my blog and make it more current! Please check back and I hope you'll find something you like!

::Forum I'm At!!::

::Followers::

Sunday, September 12, 2010
Please click tag to view full size.

This tutorial was written by me on 12 September 2010 and updated on
29 September 2022. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.

This is an easy copy and paste tut but I love the effect. It was inspired by a tag my friend Puss Puss made, thanks Puss!!!

Supplies:

Tube - I used the awesome art of Verymany which I purchased HERE

Scrapkit - I used an awesome scrapkit called No Drama Haterz by Krisy at Toxic Desirez, you can download it HERE.
Font : I used New Romantics.

Filters - Xero Porcelain, Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow

Let's start!

Drop shadow your elements as you go, see my tag for placement of elements.

Open a new canvas 600 x 250. Copy and paste a paper of your choice.

Copy and paste String and re-size 80%

Copy and paste your tube and move it to the left of the canvas. Duplicate, adjust blur, gaussian blur 3. Change the blend mode to soft light. Apply Xero Porcelain on the original layer, drop shadow the original.

Copy & paste the shoes, resize 25%

Copy & paste a skull, resize 15%. Duplicate a couple of times and arrange how you like.

Copy & paste the Horse, re-size 25%.

Layer, new raster layer. Floodfill with a contrasting colour. Selections, select all, modify, contact by 1, delete. Drop shadow.

To make the Avatar, open a new canvas 150 x 150. Copy and paste your banner, re-size 80%, image mirror. Place where it looks best & crop. Make the same border as you did on your banner.

On both your banner and AV, add some sparkles! Add your name & artist's credits and you're finished!!

This is the original sample banner and AV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment