::Search This Blog::

::I CT For::

Katharine Art

::Contributors::

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have rejoined the psp community after a few years away. I am planning to update my blog and make it more current! Please check back and I hope you'll find something you like!

::Forum I'm At!!::

::Followers::

Saturday, November 20, 2010

This tutorial was written by me on 20 November 2010 and updated on
4 October 2022. Any similarity to other tutorials is not intentional.

Supplies:
Tube and close up of Choice. I am using the awesome art of Arthur Crow. This was a gift in the Christmas 2010 pack from MPT, use another Christmas tube.

Scrapkit - I used an awesome kit by Sarah called Rockin Christmas which is no longer available. Use a kit you have with a frame, Xmas tree, stars and a candy cane

Filters - Xero Radiance, Xenofex 2, Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow.

Mask of choice

Font of choice, I used Carpenter script.

Let's start!
Open a new canvas 700 x 700, floodfill white. Copy and paste a frame, re-size 75%. Using your magic wand, click inside the frame, selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste a paper below your frame layer, selections, invert, delete. Copy and paste your close up tube and place towards the right inside the frame, delete. Duplicate the tube. On the copy, adjust blur, gaussian blur 3, change the blend mode to soft light. On the original, drop shadow, change the blend mode to luminance legacy.

Copy and paste a Christmas tree, drop shadow. Copy and paste star. Duplicate a couple of times & place around your tag.

Copy and paste a star button, duplicate & place on the frame.

Copy and paste a ribbon. Drop Shadow.

Copy and paste a clip. Image mirror, drop shadow. Place this on the top corner of your frame. You might want to rotate it a little.

Create a new raster layer above the background layer. Selections, select all, copy and paste paper into selection, select none. Load your mask, merge group.

Crop your tag and re-size. Add some sparkles!

Add your name and your artist's copyright and you're finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment